Account limitations may be used to restrict user access to designated network areas or to withhold certain types of information from designated users. The following procedure sets user account limitations.
To set user account limitations:
1. Log in to the IPAM Web Console as an administrator.
2. Click Settings in the top right of the web console.
3. Click Account Manager in the Accounts grouping of the Orion Website Administration page.
4. Select the account that you want to limit, and then click Edit.
5. Click Add Limitation in the Account Limitations section.
6. Select the type of limitation to apply from the list, and then click Continue.
7. Define the limitation as directed on the Configure Limitation page that follows. For more information about defining pattern-type limitations, see Defining Pattern Limitations.