Monitored devices are regularly polled for operational status. Collected statistics are displayed in the IPAM Web Console. Using the Node Management feature of the IPAM Web Console, the management status of monitored nodes, is easily set or changed, allowing you to either temporarily suspend data collection or resume polling and statistics collection, as necessary. The following procedure sets or changes management states for monitored nodes in the IPAM Web Console.
Note: Setting a node to an unmanaged state automatically suspends the management of all interfaces and volumes on the selected node.
To set or change the management state of a node:
1. Log in to the IPAM Web Console as an administrator.
2. Click Settings in the top right of the web console.
3. Click Manage Nodes in the Node & Group Management grouping of the Orion Website Administration page.
4. Locate the node to manage using either of the following methods:
5. Check the node to change, and then click Unmanage or Remanage, as appropriate, for the selected node.
6. If you have selected Unmanage, provide start and end times and dates for your management suspension, and then click OK.