The following procedure edits the properties of an existing group.
To edit an existing network group:
- Click IP Address Manager in the Menu bar.
- Click Manage Subnets & IP Addresses.
- Click the group you want to edit in the left tree pane.
- Click Properties.
- Edit the existing Group Name and Description as appropriate.
- If you have defined custom fields for groups, edit the values in the available custom fields, as necessary. For more information about configuring custom fields in Orion IPAM, see Creating and Configuring Custom Fields.
- Click Save.
As an Orion module, IPAM provides access to both the SolarWinds Engineer Toolset integration and thwack, the SolarWinds online community.