The following procedure modifies an existing advanced alert.
To modify a default advanced alert:
To set the trigger conditions for an advanced alert:
- Click Start > All Programs > SolarWinds Orion > IPAM Web Console.
- Click Alerts & Activities > Alerts.
- In All Active Alerts page, click Manage Alerts.
- In Manage Alerts page, click ADD NEW ALERT.
- In Properties tab, enter the new alert name, description etc. and move to next.
- In Trigger Condition tab, select IPAM Networks in the 'I want to alert on:' list box.
- In 'The actual trigger condition:' section, select the appropriate fields and condition that you prefer.
- If you need an additional condition, click Add, and then select the type of condition you want to add.
- If you need to delete a condition, select the condition from the condition list, and then click Delete.
- Set up the RESET CONDITION, TRIGGER ACTIONS, RESET ACTIONS as needed and complete the wizard.
The new Advanced alert is created and enabled.