The Report Grouping tab allows you to group results by field descriptor within your report. Add, edit and delete report groups to organize the data in your report. Establish and edit report groups as follows.
To add and edit report groups:
- If you want to add a new report group, select a field from the list to define your group, and then click Add Report Group to add your selected field to the Report Groups list.
Use up and down arrows to change the grouping order accordingly.
- If you want to edit an existing report group, select the field from the Report Groups list, and then click Edit Report Group.
- The following options may be changed as needed:
- The Group Header is the text that designates groups on your report.
- The Web URL is the dynamic location of your published report with respect to your IPAM Web Console.
- Font size, face, color, and background may all be modified by clicking associated ellipses.
- Alignment may be left, center, or right.
- Check Transparent Background for better results when publishing your report to the Web.
- If you want to change the grouping order, use the up and down arrows to change the grouping order accordingly.