Complete the following procedure to delete monitored IP addresses from within a defined subnet.
To delete IP addresses from within a defined subnet:
- Click IP Address Manager in the Menu bar.
- Click Manage Subnets & IP Addresses.
- Click the subnet from which you want to delete a range in the left tree pane of IP addresses.
For subnets with more than 4096 IP addresses (lower than /21 or 255.255.248.0 mask), the right pane displays No IP addresses have previously been added unless you have already added a range of IP addresses within the selected subnet.
- Check the IP addresses to delete in the right pane IP Address view.
- Click IP Range > Remove.
- Click Yes to confirm the deletion, and click Save.