Install License Manager on the computer from which you are migrating currently licensed products.
You must install License Manager on a computer with the correct time. If the time on the computer is off by as little as 5 minutes, in either direction, from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), you will be unable to reset licenses without calling SolarWinds Customer Service. Time zone settings do not affect and do not cause this issue.
To install License Manager:
- Navigate to http://support.SolarWinds.com/support/default.cfm.
- Provide your SolarWinds Customer ID and password, and click Login.
- Click Downloads & Updates in the left navigation pane.
- Locate the Download Licensed Software section of the page, and click SolarWindsLicense Manager.
- Unzip the downloaded file, and run