Disable the User Account Control (UAC) to proceed with your uninstall. You can re-enable UAC after uninstalling the selected Orion module.
- Using an account with administrative privileges, log on to the Windows 2008 server hosting your Orion NPM modules.
- Click Start > Control Panel > User Accounts.
Note: If you have not configured the Control Panel to display in Classic View mode, you may need to click User Accounts again.
- Click Turn User Account Control on or off.
- Click Continue to confirm that you started the User Accounts Control Panel action.
- Clear the Use User Account Control (UAC) To Help Protect Your Computer option.
- Click OK.
- Click Restart Now to restart your server and apply the UAC settings change.
Re-enable UAC after uninstalling the selected Orion module
- Repeat the procedure above, confirming that the Use User Account Control (UAC) To Help Protect Your Computer option is checked.