This article provides brief information and steps to resolve the issue when the EOC Web console does not appear after adding the NPM or other server modules on your EOC server.
The account is not permitted to see data from the SolarWinds Server from within the EOC server.
To resolve this, you need to add SolarWinds server credentials for your users:
- Log on to the SolarWinds EOC Web Console as an administrator.
- Click Settings.
- Click Manage Accounts.
- Select the appropriate user, and then click Edit.
- For each SolarWinds server you want the user to access, complete the following procedure:
- Select Account is permitted to see data from this SolarWinds Server.
- Enter the user name for the SolarWinds server.
- Enter the password for the SolarWinds server.
- Click Update User.