Updated July 12, 2016
This article provides brief information and steps to resolve the following error on the EOC Web Console:
The polling interval for SolarWinds Server (servername) is too short for it to process the results for the (some module) module.
All EOC versions
The issue is caused by a stuck job or jobs in the job engine.
Clear the EOC job engine SDF:
1. Click the X on the banner error to make it go away.
2. On the EOC server, go to Windows services snap-in and shut down all three SolarWinds services.
3. Go to the folder C:\program data\solarwinds\eoc\exes and find jobengine.v2.msi.
4. Right-click, and then select Uninstall.
5. When it completes, right-click and re-install. If it asks to reboot the server after either step, do so.