After you install SolarWinds EOC, the Configuration Wizard starts automatically.
To configure SolarWinds EOC:
- Click Next to proceed.
- Specify the SQL Server instance you want to use to store SolarWinds EOC data and any required credentials to log in to the instance, and then click Next.
An example SQL Server instance name is:
- Create a new database named EOC, and then click Next.
- Select or create a SQL Server account to access the database, and then click Next.
- If you want to deploy the SolarWinds EOC web console as a new web site, click Create a new website, type the IP address and port, and then click Next.
If you are installing SolarWinds EOC on the same server as another SolarWinds product, you must choose a different port than the one already assigned to its existing web site.
- If you want to deploy the SolarWinds EOC web console as a virtual directory within an existing website, complete the following procedure:
- Click Create a virtual directory.
- From the Existing Website list, select the website.
- In the Virtual Directory Name box, enter the name of the virtual directory.
- Click Next
You may not deploy the SolarWinds EOC web console as a virtual directory within an existing SolarWinds product website.
- Specify a Windows account to use as a SolarWinds EOC administrator, and then click Next.
- Review the configuration summary, and then click Next.
- After the configuration has finished, click Finish.