To re-install Toolset, do the following steps:
Note: Do not log in as domain admin to avoid GPO issues.
- Log in as local admin.
- Disable any antivirus program running in the background.
- Disable firewall. Click Start > Control Panel > System and Security > Turn Firewall ON or OFF > OK.
- Uninstall and re-install .NET 3.5 framework to restore it to the default state. For more information, refer to the Microsoft Support website./li>
- Uninstall Toolset. Click Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features > Right-click Solarwinds Tooslet > Uninstall.
- Ensure that the previous version of Toolset is correctly uninstalled. Search the registry for the following keys/value, and make sure they are not visible.
- For Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2008 or later, right-click the extracted executable file and click Run as administrator.
- Install the latest version of Toolset from the customer portal page. For more information, see How To Download the Latest Version of SolarWinds Products