This article provides steps to migrate a Engineer's Toolset 10.x or later installation from one system to another.
1. Install the SolarWinds License Manager on the old system. Download from the following link:
2. Run the License Manager, and then select the Toolset installation and click Deactivate.
3. Install SolarWinds Toolset on the new system.
4. License the SolarWinds Toolset on the new system following the wizard during the install.
5. Copy the following files from the old system to the new one:
6. Once everything is copied over to the same paths on the new system, run the SolarWinds Toolset tools to make sure everything has been migrated correctly.
7. Uninstall the SolarWinds Toolset installation from the old system.