The MAC Finder gadget is used to search a list of switches for a specific MAC address. This is helpful when you are looking for a MAC address but do not know the associated device.
- Click , and then drag the gadget to a tab.
- Enter the MAC address you are searching for in the field.
- To search have already been added to Workspace Studio, drag the switches from the Devices tab to the list in the MAC Finder gadget.
- To search have not been added to Workspace Studio, enter the IP address or host name and the SNMP community string in the provided fields under , and then click .
- To hide Cisco trunk port results, select .
- Click .