This article provides steps to resolve the following errors after logging to DPA:
- License file is corrupt
- DPA cant read the license store
- Navigate to the DPA Installation files:
By default: C:\Program Files (x86)\Confio\Ignite PI\iwc\tomcat
- Find the licensing folder, Right-click folderand rename to licensing_old.
- Restart the Ignite PI Server Service (Windows Service Go to Start > run > Enter services.msc and find the Ignite PI Server Service).
- Refresh the Browser for DPA. You should receive a DPA Login screen. Log in and will see the following banner: Click the License Allocation Link.
- Click License Manager.
- Click Enter Activation Key.
- Choose your method of activation, either Online or Offline, and click next.
Note: You will need to contact Customer Service and request that they RESET your DPA license key.
After they have confirmed it has been reset, move on to the next step.
- From your SolarWinds Customer Portal (https://customerportal.solarwinds.com) Click the License Management tab, then License Management.
- Scroll down until you see your licenses for DPA and click the Expand (+).
- Locate the Activation Key and note if this is a Category 1 or Category 2 Key, and that the Available amount is updated to show your amount as available. In this case, 5 of 5
- Copy the Activation Key and paste to the DPA web page into CAT1 or CAT2 fields. Complete the rest of the required information, and then click Activate.
DPA should be activated.
Note: You can make a copy of your new current license folder. In the event this happens again, you can revert to the copy and restart DPA.