This article applies to all versions of DPA and Ignite 4.3 and later.
To check if UAC is enabled:
- Load the Control Panel, and select Classic View.
- Select User Accounts.
- There is an option to turn UAC on or off. Select that option to see if UAC is enabled.
If UAC is enabled, do the following:
Right-click the installation file, and select Run as administrator.
If you installed DPA but cannot access it from the browser, follow these steps:
- In the SolarWinds Database Performance Analyzer program folder, right-click Uninstall DPA, and select Run as administrator.
- Follow the prompts to uninstall DPA. If an error displays saying the service to uninstall cannot be found, you can safely ignore this error.
- Once complete, run the installation again. Right-click the installation file, and select Run as administrator.