SolarWinds SAM 6.2.1 and later installs the DPA Orion Integration Module by default and is ready to set up the DPA Integration Module.
For other Orion products such as NPM or SRM, SolarWinds provides an installation file that you run on your SolarWinds Orion server to prepare it for SolarWinds DPA integration. Your product must run on Orion platform version 2017.1 to integrate with SolarWinds DPA.
- Log in to your SolarWinds Orion server as an administrator.
- Download the installation file from the Customer Portal.
- Run the installer as an administrator.
- Click Next to begin installation, and accept the license agreement.
- Click Install.
- After the installer is complete, click Finish.
- The Configuration Wizard opens, and you can make changes to the Orion DPA module.
- When the Configuration Wizard completes, click Finish.