Unable to add new users via AD User Import and the import ends up with the following error:
No available licenses for user ...
Unable to add ... user
All DameWare Mini Remote Control versions
Verify that the imported users have the correct license type set in the import wizard. If there is no DameWare Remote Support license available, then you will need to change the License type to Mini Remote Control only in the AD import wizard.
Once it is done, you will be able to add/import the users via the AD sync:
- Open DameWare Administration Console. Go to Start > All Programs > SolarWinds > DameWare Server > DameWare Server Administration Console.
- Select Central Server > Users.
- Open the AD User Import/AD Task Manager.
- Add/Edit the AD task.
- Once the AD Group is selected, set the correct License Type: Select Mini Remote Control.
- DameWare Central Server has two license types - DRS and MRC. If you have the DameWare Mini Remote Control (MRC) license, adding the user with Remote Support (DRS) license will fail.
- The DRS license type corresponds to a DRS license and allows users to access both DRS and MRC.
- The DRS license type cannot be restricted/limited to MRC only.
- The MRC license type corresponds to an MRC license and allows users to access MRC. The MRC license type cannot use the Internet Session feature.
- Refer to for information on Licensing DRS or MRC Users.