This article provides steps to permanently display the pop up window, when connected to client.
DameWare Remote Support version 12.0
1. On the DameWare Mini Remote Control main window, go to View Default Host Properties.
2. Install Options > Configure > Notify Dialog.
3. Select Notify on connect.
4. Set the timer to 0 and the connection dialog will not disappear.
5. Select Notify on disconnection.
Note: You will have to update the service on the remote machine, for changes to take effect.
a. Go to File > Remove Service.
b. Click Install Service.
You can also use the MSi builder to create a MSI with these setting and push to all clients.
see Creating MSI Package with Customized Settings
We can see the Notify Pop-Up on permanent display.