This article describes how you can export certain items in Dameware.
All versions of DameWare Exporter
The example cited is for services only:
- Run the Exporter.
- Uncheck everything in the Task list pane.
- Highlight the standard properties. Services must have a check.
- While standard properties is checked, fill out the details in the task properties:
- Output - Directory, Single output file (True), Format (CSV)
- Default Credentials (Domain Administrator or Local administrator account of target machines)
- Run the Export and filter the CSV in excel for the machines that have the DWRCS service.