Updated Februrary 17th, 2017
This article provides information and steps to activate an unregistered license using the License Manager tool. The steps also include registering a new license or resetting a license on a fresh installation of an Orion platform product.
All Orion Core licenses
- The following steps are relevant for any license that is on active Maintenance and is a new installation
- The license is currently showing as un-activated in customer portal
- The customer has access to customer portal
- The licenses in question show as Evaluation in the latest version of the License Manager tool
- Log in to your customer portal with your Individual User account and password.
- Under the Licensing Management section on the top bar, select License Management, and click on the green "Choose Download" button for the product you want to download.
- Once you download and install the product, you will be prompted for an activation key. The activation key can also be found under the license management link of the customer portal. Click Expand (+) to retrieve the activation key.
- Restart the installation, and it will update your server.
Ensure the latest version of License Manager is installed by downloading the following link and running the license manager installer (for .NET licenses only). - License Manager Installer