This article will provide information on how an Admin contact can increase access on another Individual User Account.
- As an admin, login to the SolarWinds Customer Portal.
- Once logged in, go to top right corner and drop down to Company Account Settings.
- Click on the EDIT icon next to the user profile you wish to update
- Under access level, change to admin.
- Once the individual login has been updated, the email address will show at the top of the list where all admins show.
** This also works in reverse. Contacts with admin access can be edited to have standard access.