This article provides information on how you can renew your Maintenance on your license(s).
SolarWinds licensed products include a year of maintenance from the date of purchase. Annual maintenance provides tremendous ongoing value at a small fraction of the list price. We recommend that you renew your product maintenance prior to the expiration date to ensure that you will continue to have access to product updates, technical support and much more.
For more information please refer to http://www.solarwinds.com/support/maintenance.aspx.
Maintenance Team Contact Information:
Maintenance Renewal Sales
You can renew via your Customer Portal - https://customerportal.solarwinds.co...ntenance/renew
If you want to generate a quote before purchasing, click Email PDF.
You can co-term the maintenance expiry dates via your Customer Portal - https://customerportal.solarwinds.co...tenance/coterm
To co-term your license maintenance:
Note: All products are selected by default. Uncheck the box next to the product name to deselect; at least two products must be selected.
2. Set the co-term date by clicking Co-Term Date calendar icon and selecting a new date.
Note: Co-term date is set automatically to the next available co-term date which is 365 days from the furthest maintenance date of the products selected.The maximum co-term period is 3 years.
3. Click Add to cart to renew the co-termed license(s).
You can calculate your renewals cost using our Budget Calculator - https://customerportal.solarwinds.co...nce/calculator
To calculate your maintenance renewal costs:
Note: All products are selected by default. Uncheck the box next to the product name to deselect. If co-terming, at least two products must be selected.
3. The co-term date is set by default to 365 days from the latest expiration date of the products selected. To change this date, click on the Co-Term Date calendar icon and select the co-term date from the calendar. The maximum co-term period is 3 years. This works for co-term only.
4. Verify products, new expiration dates, and total.
5. Click Email PDF and provide a valid email address when prompted to send the estimate.